Monday, January 5, 2009

It's a New Day!

Today I have decided that I want to be more vocal about my newest Journey. I have been eating and not exercising in order to calm my emotions in 2009 I have decided to write them down and use both hands for typing instead of stuffing my face. I have so much to live for, myself first of all, my son, our family, my purpose and people that I want to be apart of changing their lives and helping others. I am not ready to go away from this earth because I am just beginning to truly embrace and understand my purpose. I've always know God has a purpose for my life, but I can honestly say not until these past few months has it become and is becoming very clear. Frankly, I want to fulfill my purpose before I leave this earth. So I have some work to do. Did I mention my beautiful baby boy who keeps me on my toes and is a jokester to his little heart just like his father. Always, playing and got jokes he keeps me smiling. I can be a little too serious at times, so I have been told. :) So, the writing begins.

1 comment:

  1. Renee'

    This is great! I am so glad you've decided to move forward with this very important project! This is a great way to spread information and create real dialogue regarding speech delay and especially Apraxia of Speech. There are so many families who have children that are speech delayed and haven't even been diagnosed. Some simply don't know where to turn for assistance. I am certain that your site will be a welcomed resource.
    When is your next sign language class?

    Purpose is a strong word! I'm glad you've made the choice to live on purpose! You are right, it is a new day!

    D-

    ReplyDelete